Home Care Questionnaire
To help you decide if you need help just think about these questions.
- Have you recently been discharged from a hospital?
- Do you have health problems such as diabetes, heart or lung conditions, cancer or stroke?
- Do you have difficulty taking a bath or getting around?
- Do you see a doctor frequently?
- Do you take several medications?
- Are you confused about how to take your medications?
- Have you Changed medications lately?
- Do your feet swell?
- Do you get short of breath with little activity?
- Do you have trouble walking or leaving home?
- Do you have frequent hospitalizations or go to the emergency room often?
- Have you or a loved one been diagnosed with a terminal illness?
If you or a loved one answered yes to any ONE of the questions contact us at 215-473-7600 or
and we will talk to you about help at home.